Everyone is invited to enjoy the festivities at this FAMILY FRIENDLY pre-race event.
Thursday, Oct. 13th, 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Bring a chair and/or blanket and hang around for an evening of fun and celebration!
- Come hungry - Food Trucks will be available.
- Sing and dance to live music from "No Quick Fix"
- Get in on the raffles and auction
- Enjoy children's activities.
- Be Inspired by the Survivors Celebration and Candle Lighting Ceremony
- Vote for the best decorated Sponsor tent.
- Pick up your t-shirt & bib or register on site.
- Shop the Komen Merchandise Tent.
- Stroll through Suzy's Garden
Here's the rundown:
- 5:00- Gates open; Registration and t-shirt/bib pick-up begin
- 5:30- Good Clean Fun (family activities) and No Quick Fix (band) begin
- 6:45- Survivor Celebration & Candle-lighting ceremony (surviors please gather in Survior Cafe at 6:30 pm)
- 7:10- Group fun- learn to tie a pink balloon dog!
- 7:30- Auction and raffles close
- 7:45- Winners announced
- 8:00- Event ends