Login + GO

The heart of this event is you, our participants—and we need your help to make the biggest impact possible against this disease. Remember, your registration fee helps cover the costs of this event, but your fundraising makes a direct impact in your community. Your support helps save lives!

Here are a few things to know and share with everyone…

  • Up to 75% of Komen’s net revenue is used to support local community health grants and mission programs. The remaining 25% of the net income supports the Susan G. Komen® Research Grants Program.
  • All donations are tax-deductible
  • Learn more about our community grants program and how we serve our local community here.  Komen Lowcountry Grants
  • Remember to ask your employer and your donors for Company Matching Gifts
  • Share your personal story of why you’re running or walking to end breast cancer
  • Learn more about the research Komen does around the globe
komenlowcountry.org | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Susan G. KomenŽ Lowcountry
50 Folly Road Blvd. | Charleston, SC 29407
Phone: (843) 556-8011
Email: forthecure@komenlowcountry.org